The maintenance of screen printing equipment involves the management of many aspects: here only point out the basic requirements that must be met to keep the screen printing equipment in normal operation, and other aspects of management, still need to be regulated by the user to develop their own relevant rules and regulations.
1、Air compressor: moisture with water in the air duct is easy to reduce the life of the air compressor components, screen printing equipment inlet with a three-point combination of filtration, but if the place where the air compressor is placed humid climate, a large amount of water vapor will enter the air compressor components through the operation of the air compressor, such cases must be installed with a freeze dryer to completely remove the moisture in the air or discharge the filter from time to time. The water in the water cup and the water vapor in the air compressor storage cylinder.
2、Three point combination: The air pressure should be kept at 4~6 bar. Although the water filter cup has an automatic drainage function, if the water filter cup stores too much water, the water vapor can be removed from the cup manually.
(1) Class A grease: used for air pressure regulating group, Esso (ESSO ESSTIC 32#) \ in oil (R68#) air pressure regulating group circulation oil.
(2) B type grease: used for bearings, linear guide lubrication of all kinds of grease. Note: The machine is equipped with a grease nipple, should be supplemented with grease once every 6 months to ensure the lubrication effect.
(3) Class C grease: Lubricating oil for gear reducer. China oil extreme pressure 68# oil / ALAR (ALAR) 680# oil / ESSO (ESSO) 608# oil / BP680# oil / Mobil (MOBIL) 636# oil.
(1) Each time before starting the machine should check the screen printing equipment, if found abnormal, should be timely maintenance to eliminate. In case of poor lubrication, should immediately check and add lubricant in all relevant transmission parts.
(2) at the end of the operation, timely shut down the power supply air source, to clean the surface of the screen printing equipment, regular discharge of condensate in the air filter. Speed control valve, gossip, and all parts of the axis as far as possible to avoid a collision.
(3) the linear guide must be often wiped clean and oiled and filled with grease to prevent rust affect the accuracy.
(4) solvent, ink, and other volatile products do not place on the machine when using, do not use too much solvent to wipe the collective baking paint, control panel, to prevent rust or damage to switches and wires resulting in functional damage.
Monthly maintenance: screen printing equipment running to the end of the month, should check all parts, if the lubricant solidification, should be erased and gasoline cleaning, re-inject the lubricant.
Semi-annual maintenance: under normal circumstances, screen printing equipment every six months thorough maintenance: comprehensive inspection of the active joint parts of rust and wear, poor lubrication, such as the return of abnormalities, immediately deal with.
Annual maintenance: screen printing equipment should be fully inspected after one year of operation: the mechanical parts should be inspected for rust and wear and poor lubrication, and all air pipes should be inspected for damage and replaced immediately.
Message to this supplier